Phonological Awareness Training Program: A Speech Language Pathologist’s Tool for Training Teachers
The Phonological Awareness Training Program (PATP) is a complete resource for speech-language pathologists who want to provide professional development for classroom educators in phonological awareness knowledge, skills, and instructional methods to improve children’s literacy outcomes.
The program contains the following resources:
About ASHA's eBooks and Other Digital Products
- Complete lesson plans and activities
- Exercises and answer keys
- Pre- and post-training assessments
- A progress monitoring assessment
- A classroom progress monitoring chart
- Activities and games for educators to use in the classroom
- Further phonological awareness resources
- Access to an online resource containing printable materials and PowerPoint slides
When you purchase an ASHA eBook or digital product, you will get instant access to your content. Click on the “Access Your Content” link on your order confirmation screen or in your e-mail receipt. You will be prompted to sign in using your ASHA credentials. You will need to be connected to the Internet to view your content. You can access your content from any of your devices or computers from the “My Library” tab on the store, or via your ASHA Account page.
Printing is by the page only. eBooks and digital products are not available for download to other devices. If you wish to purchase an eBook or digital product on behalf of someone else or as a gift, please call Product Sales on 888-498-6699. The recipient will need to have an ASHA account to access their content. Please note that eBooks and digital products are nonrefundable. Find out more about ASHA's digital products.