ASHA Access Information
: ASHA members receive the ASHA Leader as a benefit of membership. Not a member? Join today
. If you have not received your first issue, please contact the Action Center at 888-498-6699.
The ASHA Leader is the monthly newsmagazine for and about audiologists, speech-language pathologists, and speech, language and hearing scientists. Find the latest news, research, and practice advances in communication sciences and disorders (CSD). Celebrating the wide range of people at the heart of the discipline, The ASHA Leader also illuminates the day-to-day work and lives of the 191,544 members of the American Speech-Language-Hearing Association.
- Articles on clinical, professional and research issues in CSD.
- Challenges and successes of SLP and audiology training programs
- Coding, billing, and reimbursement Q&A
- First-person perspectives, experiences, and stories
- New treatment tips, intervention strategies, or approaches
- How-to guides to issues that arise in any work setting
- And more!
Visit our state-of-the-art publishing platform that connects you to all of ASHA Publications in one place.