American Journal of Speech-Language Pathology
American Journal of Speech-Language Pathology (AJSLP) is an international, peer-reviewed scholarly journal covering all aspects of clinical practice in speech-language pathology. Find the authoritative information you need to stay current with the latest clinical research on the screening, diagnosis, management and outcomes of communication and swallowing disorders across the lifespan, as well as the etiologies and characteristics of these disorders.
With more than 175 articles annually, AJSLP features research articles, review articles and meta-analysis.
A Subscription to AJSLP Brings You
- 24/7 access on any computer, tablet, or mobile device
- Perpetual access to years covered by subscription
- Quicker access to new research with our new continuous publication model
- Advanced, faceted search
- Related article recommendations
- Bonus! Get access to TWO years of back issues with your subscription
Topics Covered Include
- Apraxia of speech
- Childhood apraxia of speech
- Aural rehabilitation
- Augmentative and alternative communication
- Cognitive impairment
- Craniofacial disorders
- Fluency disorders
- Language disorders in children
- Speech sound disorders
- Feeding disorders
- Voice disorders
Member Access Information:
ASHA members receive AJSLP online as a benefit of membership via ASHAWire
. If you would prefer to order a print subscription, please select it from the dropdown menu above.
Online ISSN: 1558-9110 Print ISSN: 1058-0360 Impact Factor (5-yr):2.694
Visit our state-of-the-art publishing platform
that connects you to all of ASHA Publications in one place.