Journal of Speech, Language, and Hearing Research
Journal of Speech, Language, and Hearing Research (JSLHR) is an international, peer-reviewed scholarly journal for research on the normal and disordered processes in speech, language, hearing, and related areas. Find the authoritative information you need to stay current with both basic research on communication processes and clinical research pertaining to screening, diagnosis, and management of communication disorders, as well as the etiologies and characteristics of these disorders.
With more than 325 articles annually, JSLHR features research articles, new studies, review articles and meta-analysis.
A Subscription to JSLHR Brings You
24/7 access on any computer, tablet, or mobile device
- Perpetual access to years covered by subscription
- Quicker access to new research with our new continuous publication model
- Advanced, faceted search
- Related article recommendations
- Bonus! Get access to TWO years of back issues with your subscription!
Topics Covered Include
Speech production and perception
- Anatomy and physiology of speech and voice
- Mastication and swallowing
- Speech disorders
- Voice disorders
- Development of speech, language, or hearing in children
- Normal language processes
- Language disorders
- Disorders of hearing and balance
- Anatomy and physiology of hearing
Member Access Information:ASHA members receive JSLHR online as a benefit of membership via ASHAWire. If you would prefer to order a print subscription, please select it from the dropdown menu above.
Online ISSN: 1558-9102 Print ISSN: 1092-4388 Impact Factor (5-yr):2.860
Visit our state-of-the-art publishing platform
that connects you to all of ASHA Publications in one place.