Perspectives, SIG 17, Vol. 2, Part 2, 2017
Already an ASHA Learning Pass subscriber?
of Perspectives addressed a variety of service delivery and training models in Zambia, Cambodia, India, and Rwanda respectively. The overarching concept of international interprofessional education and practice is demonstrated through the various approaches to education, clinical training, and service delivery.
You will be able
- describe the two models describing different approaches to addressing the service delivery gap for people with communication disabilities in Zambia
- explain speech language pathology services and professional training in Cambodia
- identify the goals and challenges of a community-based hearing rehabilitation program in India
- describe the process of developing a training program in speech-language pathology and a training program in audiology in Rwanda
- summarize the benefits of international interprofessional education and practice
advantage of the $5 dollar pricing when you become a SIG affiliate. Learn how
to join a Special
Interest Group (SIG) today.