Perspectives of the ASHA Special Interest Groups
Perspectives of the ASHA Special Interest Groups the peer-reviewed scholarly journal of ASHA’s 20 Special Interest Groups (SIGs), featuring more than 200 articles annually – published continually online – that cover a broad range of communication sciences and disorders (CSD) topic areas. Practicing audiologists, speech-language pathologists, and related professionals will benefit from tutorials, case reports, review articles, and clinical focus pieces.
Perspectives is an essential resource for both developing and experienced practitioners.
Online ISSN: 2381-473X
A Subscription to Perspectives Brings You
- 24/7 access on any computer, tablet, or mobile device
- Perpetual access to years covered by subscription
- Quicker access to new research with our new continuous publication model
- Convenient access to 40 dynamic topic collections
- Advanced, faceted search
- Related article recommendations
- Bonus access to two years of back issues
Visit our state-of-the-art publishing platform that connects you to all of ASHA Publications in one place.