Some Assembly Required: How to Make, Grow, and Keep Your Business Relationships
As a member benefit, prices are marked 20% off the list price.
Thom Singer was a speaker at ASHA Connect, 2018
Building a network of business contacts is one of the most empowering things you can do to help your career. Whether you want to grow in your current job or position yourself for a new opportunity, it's hard to make that leap on your own. Anyone can train themselves to build relationships, regardless of their comfort level in social interactions. In a world where products and services are becoming commodities, having the advantage of being liked is becoming more and more critical to professional success. You will learn easy ways to:
- Meet people and develop friendships
- Stand apart from the crowd by having a signature gesture
- Write memorable follow up notes
- Put others at ease in a social networking situations
- Remember names and other pertinent information on demand
- Keep track of who you've met and what makes them special
- Make yourself a Go To Person in your industry
- Turn your network into real dollars
*ASHA offers these products as a convenience. Inclusion in ASHA promotional material does not imply ASHA endorsement of any publisher, author, product, program, viewpoint, or technique. Prices are subject to change.