Student Language Scale Screener for Language and Literacy Disorders
As a member benefit, all prices are marked 10% off the list price.
For use on its own or with the Test of Integrated Language and Literacy Skills™ (TILLS™), the Student Language Scale (SLS) screens students ages 6–18 years for language/literacy disorders, including dyslexia. Filled out by parents, teachers, and students, the screener is a quick, cost-effective way to see how students are performing on academic tasks as compared to their same-age peers. Use the SLS to do the following:
- Screen for language/literacy disorders, including dyslexia, by gathering teachers' and parents' ratings of students
- Gather input about a struggling student's strengths and needs from multiple sources
- Enhance home–school communication by gaining new insight into the student's performance and the teacher's, parents', and student's perspectives on it, whether or not everyone agrees and whether or not there are concerns
- Screen an entire class or individual students
- Quickly gather valuable information about strengths and needs—and plan next steps for students at risk for disorders
- User’s Manual
- 50 forms
- Quick Start Guide
*ASHA offers these products as a convenience. Inclusion in ASHA promotional material does not imply ASHA endorsement of any publisher, author, product, program, viewpoint, or technique. Prices are subject to change.