As a member benefit, all prices are marked 10% off the list price.
The Test of Integrated Language & Literacy Skills™ (TILLS™) tests listening, speaking, reading, and writing skills in students ages 6–18, and assesses the role of memory in how students perform. TILLS will help you streamline assessment, monitor progress, and reach your ultimate goal: improving students’ communication skills so they can succeed in school.
TILLS is used to
- accurately diagnose language and literacy disorders and identify profiles associated with dyslexia;
- pinpoint strengths and weaknesses in areas relevant to academic performance; and
- track changes in language and literacy skills over time.
Through a series of 15 subtests in key areas like speech perception and production, decoding and spelling, comprehension, and story recall, TILLS lets you capture the full picture of students’ oral and written language skills. It was developed so you can administer the entire test, single subtests, or combinations of them in one or more sessions.
The TILLS Examiner's Kit includes:
- 1 Examiner's Manual
- 1 Stimulus Book
- 1 Technical Manual
- 1 Quick Start Guide
- 1 set Tele-TiLLS instructions (NEW)
- 1 Examiner’s Practice Workbook
- 25 Examiner Record Forms
- 25 Student Response Forms
- 50 Student Language Scales(forms only, SLS Manual not included)
- Digital Audio Files (on USB drive)
- TILLS tote bag
ASHA offers these products as a convenience. Inclusion in ASHA promotional material does not imply ASHA endorsement of any publisher, author, product, program, viewpoint, or technique. Prices are subject to change.