Tell Me: AAC for the Preschool classroom
As a member benefit, all prices are marked 10% off the list price.
A classroom-wide approach for preschool children starting to use augmentative and alternative communication (AAC) with core vocabulary. This product
- integrates research-supported reading and writing lessons for 11 books;
- uses familiar books like No David! and Brown Bear, Brown Bear, What Do You See?, with 10 lessons each;
- provides the I Went Walking book within the package;
- describes the teaching methods and activities within the manual; and
- features a small set of high-frequency vocabulary words.
288 pages, soft cover, USB flashdrive
ASHA offers these products as a convenience. Inclusion in ASHA promotional material does not imply ASHA endorsement of any publisher, author, product, program, viewpoint, or technique. Prices are subject to change.