American Journal of Audiology
American Journal of Audiology (AJA) is an international, peer-reviewed scholarly that focuses on clinical audiology methods and issues, and serves as an outlet for discussion of related professional and educational issues and ideas. Find the authoritative information you need to stay current with the latest clinical research on the screening, diagnosis, management and outcomes of hearing and balance disorders as well as the etiologies and characteristics of these disorders.
With more than 90 articles annually, AJA features research articles, reports on novel clinical procedures, approaches, and cases, review articles and meta-analysis.
A Subscription to AJA Brings You
24/7 access on any computer, tablet, or mobile device
- Perpetual access to years covered by subscription
- Quicker access to new research with our new continuous publication model
- Advanced, faceted search
- Related article recommendations
- Bonus! Get access to TWO years of back issues with your subscription!
Topics Covered Include
- Balance and balance disorders
- Cultural and linguistic diversity
- Detection, diagnosis, prevention, rehabilitation, and monitoring of hearing loss
- Hearing aids
- Cochlear implants
- Hearing-assistive technology
- Hearing disorders
- Lifespan perspectives on auditory function
- Speech perception
Member Access Information:ASHA members receive AJA online as a benefit of membership via ASHAWire.
Online ISSN: 1558-9137 Impact Factor (5-yr):2.0
Visit our state-of-the-art publishing platform
that connects you to all of ASHA Publications in one place.