Language, Speech, and Hearing Services in Schools
Language, Speech, and Hearing Services in Schools (LSHSS) publishes peer-reviewed research and other scholarly articles on the practice of audiology and speech-language pathology in the schools, focusing on children and adolescents. Find the authoritative information you need to stay current with the latest clinical research and the development and analysis of approaches concerning the delivery of services to the school-aged population.
With more than 75 articles annually, LSHSS features research articles, review articles and meta-analysis.
A Subscription to LSHSS Brings You
- 24/7 access on any computer, tablet, or mobile device
- Perpetual access to years covered by subscription
- Quicker access to new research with our new continuous publication model
- Advanced, faceted search
- Related article recommendations
- Bonus! Get access to TWO years of back issues with your subscription!
Topics Covered Include
- Aural rehabilitation
- Augmentative and alternative communication
- Childhood apraxia of speech
- Classroom acoustics
- Cognitive impairment
- Craniofacial disorders
- Fluency disorders
- Hearing-assistive technology
- Language disorders
- Literacy disorders, including reading, writing, and spelling
- Motor speech disorders
- Speech sound disorders
- Feeding disorders
- Voice disorders
Member Access Information:ASHA members receive LSHSS online as a benefit of membership via ASHAWire.
Online ISSN: 1558-9129 Impact Factor (5-yr):2.9
Visit our state-of-the-art publishing platform
that connects you to all of ASHA Publications in one place.