Let’s Talk Today! A Calendar of Daily Activities for Teaching Language Skills at Home
Let’s Talk Today! A Calendar of Daily Activities for Teaching Language Skills at Home is a practical resource for SLPs to use to engage parents in their child’s language development or improvement. The activities help children develop the critical language skills expected of young children ages 3 to 7. It is not only for children who are achieving typical language milestones but also for those who may have a delay or disorder.
Let’s Talk Today provides more than 400 fun, interactive activities in a convenient 12-month calendar. It incorporates simple explanations of proven language intervention techniques. The activities build language skills needed for school success.
SLPs can use Let’s Talk Today as
• a home program to foster parent involvement in learning and speech-language intervention;
• a framework for explaining the impact of language disabilities on learning;
• a method for sharing intervention techniques;
• a tool to supplement class instruction; or
• a vehicle to stimulate collaboration.
You can reproduce monthly pages to send home with parents and caregivers.
Sneak a Peak Inside
*ASHA offers these products as a convenience. Inclusion in ASHA promotional material does not imply ASHA endorsement of any publisher, author, product, program, viewpoint, or technique. Prices are subject to change.