Audiology Assistant Education Modules
Already an ASHA Learning Pass subscriber?
Audiology assistants who want to become ASHA-certified and hold the C-AA credential must meet the requirements set forth in the Standards for Audiology Assistants Certification. This 10-module set meets the requirement for Eligibility Pathway 2. Note: These modules are not eligible for ASHA CEUs.
The modules included in this set are:
Learn more about the ASHA Assistants Program.
- Module 1: Overview, and Rules and Regulations
- Module 2: Scope of Practice/Roles and Responsibilities
- Module 3: Audiology Basics
- Module 4: Providing Patient Care
- Module 5: Maintaining the Audiology Clinic
- Module 6: Ethics
- Module 7: Hearing Loss and Prevention
- Module 8: Amplification and Device Maintenance
- Module 9: Professional Practices in Health Care and Educational Settings
- Module 10: Communication, Collaboration, and Teaming