This useful forest green bag contains the material you need to get you started with swallowing evaluations and treatment.
- A clipboard with illustrations of the stages of swallowing—a helpful tool for patient and family education.
- A laminated card illustrating normal swallowing and the essential body parts for speech and swallowing. Smaller and lighter than the clipboard, it fits conveniently into your bag.
- An insulated bag to keep food cool for evaluations
- A flashlight pen
- A pad with tear-off sheets for you to fill out with your recommendations and to give to clients
- Client information brochures:
Adult Speech-Language Pathology Services in Health Care brochure
Feeding and Swallowing Problems in Children brochure
Swallowing Problems in Adults brochure
Documenting Skilled Services information leaflet
Person-Centered Focus on Function: Swallowing leaflet
- Details of further free online resources for both you and your clients.
- Clipboard 9” × 12.5” and holds 8.5” × 11” paper
- Double-sided laminated card 8.5” × 11”
- Lunch Bag 5.5” deep x 12” high x 11” wide
- Pad 5.5” x 8.5”, 75 sheets